Any claim relating to Kerbey Lane Cafe's web site shall be governed by the laws of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Personal identification information
Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, and/or phone number, or that is otherwise protected by privacy laws. Personal Information does not include aggregated or de-identified information that does not specifically identify an individual.
This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies, web sites, or apps that Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc. does not own or control.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. We also collect geolocation data such as real-time information about the location of your device (GPS and network-based), even when the app is closed, to enable the locations and directions features.
Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc. collects personal information as follows:
- From visitors and users of our Services who provide their information to purchase our products or request further information from Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc. through its web site.
- When you enter any of our promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you contact us for customer service or for information about our products or restaurants. We use this information to respond to your request.
We may operate a version of our website specifically designed to work with mobile devices. The mobile website and our application may include a feature that uses geographic location information provided by your mobile device to identify stores in your vicinity.
Information collected by us includes your name, email address, passwords and credential information, address, birth date, and city/zip code. Our kerbeylanecafe.com website allows you to contact us by providing your name and email address.
Cookies and Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our web sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information (such as pages visited on our website). This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc. cookie information, and the page you request.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Disclosure of Information
Use of Information
Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc. uses your information for the following general purposes, based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent:
- fulfill your requests on our Site.
- customize the content you see.
- improve our Site.
- contact you regarding upgrade opportunities, promotions, and special offers.
- administer promotions that you sign up for.
- contact you regarding support and maintenance matters; and
- conduct research.
We may also disclose and use personal information:
- when we have your permission to do so;
- to other companies and individuals who work for us to provide one or more parts of our Site or that provide related administrative functions (such as support services and web analytics). These third parties may have access to your personal information; if they do, this access is only so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf, and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose; and
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) comply with a legal process or law, or to respond to a subpoena, court order, or government request for information, (2) enforce an agreement with you, or (3) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc., its users, or the public.
- For data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails and texts from us. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc., such as service announcements and administrative messages without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
You acknowledge that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and that we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, you may contact us.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from children under the age of thirteen through our Site, we will delete the information from our records. If you become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user of our Site under the age of thirteen, please contact Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc. at 512-447-3767.
Sale of Company; Bankruptcy
If we sell our company or otherwise transfer substantially all of our assets related to our Site, we may disclose your personal information in connection with such sale or transfer.
In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Retention of Your Information
Our retention periods for personal information are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal information for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the personal information was collected and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Kerbey Lane Cafe, Inc.
- Austin, Texas